Happy Day 10!!
Do you like creating memories? Would you say a picture is worth a thousand years?
Every photo tells a story and today, Carla Lehman is going to help you with that...
Carla Lehman Photography
Here are 3 Fun Facts about Carla that you may not know:
1. She is everything purple. Her hair is purple, her car is purple, her clothes are purple. Her husband wouldn't let her dye his hair purple, but she tried!
2. Her camera bag was stolen this summer while on a shoot. By a horse. He gave it back.
3. She operates her studio in a spirit of service and love to give back. Whether it's photographing a family in need, event coverage for charities, or through sponsorship. As entrepreneurs, we are so blessed to do what fills our hearts. It's important to share that where we can.
3 Bonus Studio Fun Facts:
1. She's been in operation since 2003. She created at least one million images in that time. For real.
2. Carla Lehman Photography will be offering video services in 2019, she is so excited about this. This is especially great if you are considering one of her business branding sessions. Send her a message for more information.
3. She loves animals more than anything (except her kids), so thrilled to announce that she's combining her two great loves and providing customized pet and equine sessions.
I'm going to quote Carla's tagline to give you a little food for thought this Christmas:
Be Present, Be in the Moment, Be In The Picture.
Photography Session - Family, Graduation, Engagement or Fur Baby Session
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
1. "LOVE" this Prize Post on Facebook
2. Visit the Facebook Business Page that donated the Prize and give them some holiday love by liking their Page
3. Comment under this Prize Post on Facebook telling us 1 Fun Fact you learned about Carla and 1 Fun Fact you learned about her Studio and how you can relate to it.
1. Tell your friends and family about this Prize Post on Facebook
2. Comment under this Prize Post on Facebook telling us that you liked this Business Page!
We would really appreciate it if you spread the word and tell your family and friends to join in! Thank you for participating!
This Blog is written by Ashley Meadahl, Founder & CEO of Premiere Event Management.