Happy Saturday!! Today is also very well known as Small Business Saturday which is very fitting for our Giveaway, supporting our Alberta Entrepreneurs.
I first met Cody and Evalena back in 2013, when I was planning my first ever Empower Women in Business Conference in Camrose and they generously offered to sponsor the Conference and create custom cakes for each and every one of our speakers, including Arlene Dickinson, with their business logos on it. I had never seen anything so creative and then they surprised me with my very own custom cake too (photo of the Conference cakes below).
Evalena and Cody have created some of the most amazing work and they are going to gift you with one of their art pieces! They now have a new location in the Stettler Mall; take some time this holiday season and pop in for a visit to see their new shop!
Today's Sweet Cakery - Evalena & Cody Borek
Here are 3 Fun Facts about Evalena & Cody that you may not know:
1. They auditioned for Dragons Den
2. They are a Husband Wife team.
3. Their wedding cake was in Wedding Bells for one of Canada’s Prettiest Cakes of 2012
A 6” Rudolph Cake
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
1. "LOVE" this Prize Post on Facebook
2. Visit the Facebook Business Page that donated the Prize and give them some holiday love by liking their Page
3. Comment under this Prize Post on Facebook telling us 1 Fun Fact you learned about Evalena & Cody and how you can relate to it
1. Tell your friends and family about this Prize Post on Facebook
2. Comment under this Prize Post on Facebook telling us that you liked this Business Page!
We would really appreciate it if you spread the word and tell your family and friends to join in! Thank you for participating!!
This Blog is written by Ashley Meadahl, Founder & CEO of Premiere Event Management.